Vishuddha: For balancing the Throat Chakra, encouraging creative expression, clear communication, and healthy relationships. Size: 2oz Spray.
5th Vishuddha™: Throat Chakra
Imbalances in the Vishuddha or Throat Chakra may manifest as:
- Communication issues/misunderstandings
- Relationship problems
- Lowered self esteem
- Creative blocks/writer’s block
- Sore throat, voice loss/resistance to speaking up
- Earaches/resistance to hearing certain truths
- Metabolic/thyroid issues
How it Works:
Our Vishuddha (Throat) Chakra™ spray can be used directly over the front and back of the Throat Chakra, as well as the forehead and chest region to help balance and open this chakra.
A balanced Throat Chakra can promote:
- Releasing fear/trauma around saying the wrong thing, or being silenced
- Empowered self expression
- Improved communications and stronger relationships
- Giving you a “creative edge”
- Improved voice quality (attention singers/vocalists)
More on Vishuddha:
The Fifth or Throat Chakra, known in Sanskrit as Vishuddha, is located towards the base of the neck in the throat region and relates to communication, expression, the thyroid gland, voice, and sense of hearing. The throat chakra is also related to the energy of ether and is commonly depicted as Aqua or turquoise blue.
Ingredients: Vibrational Infusions of 7 Flowers, 1 Orchid, 12 Gemstones, 2 Precious Metals, 6 Essential Oils, and Frequencies of Aqua Light in 20% Alcohol and Purified Water.
Vishuddha Companion Essences™:
While it’s not necessary to use other products to receive benefit, below are a list of ways we recommend using Vishuddha Chakra™:
- Use with Root Chakra for improved family relations/communications in families (especially over holidays)
- Use with Sacral Chakra to improve spousal or partner communications
- Use with Solar Plexus to improve professional communications
- Use with Heart Chakra to speak from your heart, to speak your truth
- Use with Third Eye Chakra for choosing your words wisely, for wisdom in your speech and communications
- Use with Crown Chakra for journaling during spirituality, receiving messages from God, Spirit or your Higher Self
Visit the following blogs/pages to learn more Vishuddha and other chakras: