Would you like to experience greater peace and harmony in your relationships? Would you like to feel you can trust your own intuition and let your heart guide you? The wisdom and love that comes from your heart has great transformational powers. Accessing it requires breaking free of resentment, judgement, and criticism, and opening your Heart Chakra to a greater experience of love.
A balanced Heart Chakra can promote:
- Virtues of compassion, forgiveness, and unconditional love
- Feelings of expansiveness / increased abundance
- Healthy lungs, thymus, and heart
- Improved familial relations / acceptance of others
- Resolution of conflicts & differences
An imbalanced Heart Chakra might manifest as:
- Heart Problems
- Breathing/Respiratory Problems
- Resentment and grudges / mistrust
- Grief, Sadness/Loneliness
- An overly critical nature
- Lack of joy and happiness
- Emotional turbulence
- Feelings of suffocation, or being stuck or trapped
- A General sense of lacking or neediness
How it Works:
Our Anahata (Heart) Chakra Essence™ can be used directly over the front and back of Heart Chakra (chest and thymus region) as well as the forehead, hands, and spine area to help balance and open the Heart Chakra.
Ingredients: Vibrational Infusions of 6 Flowers, 8 Orchids, 17 Gemstones, 2 Precious Metals, and Frequencies of Pink and Green Light in 20% Alcohol and Purified Water.
Anahata™ Companion Essences:
While it’s not necessary to use other products to receive benefit, below are a list of ways we recommend using Anahata™ Heart Chakra Essence:
- Use with Muladhara™ (Root) Chakra for improved family relations, mending age old rifts/conflicts
- Use with Svadhisthana™ (Sacral) Chakra to increase acceptance and encourage forgiveness in relationships
- Use with Manipura™ (Solar Plexus) Chakra to promote letting your heart guide your work/career
- Use with Vishuddha™ (Throat) Chakra to promote speaking from your heart
- Use with Ajna™ (Third Eye) Chakra and/or Sahasrara™ (Crown) Chakra for experiencing Higher Love and deepening spiritual practice, such as meditation. May also aid someone caring for another in hospice or otherwise challenging conditions to see “beyond” and experience higher levels of the heart.
Read more on our blog: